Employment Background Screening
It is well documented that a significant percentage of people applying for a job have false information on their curriculum vitae (CVs) or embellished details to secure the desired job position.
By recruiting a candidate who has deceived you, either fake or naively, companies who want to hire candidates must accept that they may not able to deliver the responsibilities and perform the job companies assign them to do. If you hire a candidate who pretends to have a technical degree or qualification, where in-fact they do not possess to have then you may find that company’s commercial activities become non-compliant in terms of industry norms and standards.
In addition to this, there are numerous different issues relating to contracting a candidate who has lied to you, including the expense of re-hiring, also matters relating to organizational hierarchical notoriety and at times presenting yourself to exercises, and in some cases exposing oneself to activities such as misrepresentation.
The employee background screening conduct by Securecheck360 involves the following:
- Social Security Number Verification
- Identity Search
- Employment Screening Reference Check
- Education Check
- Credit Check
- National Criminal Database Check
- County Criminal Check
- Statewide Criminal Check
- Federal Criminal Check
- Sex Offender Check
- OIG, FACIS or Sanctions Check
- Motor Vehicle Records
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Medical History Check
Companies can identify the type of background check they should be running on candidates while trying to stay within the budget constraints and being under pressure to hire faster.
- Role of Pre-Employment Background Screening in the IT Industry:2023
- Why Investing in Local Staff is Important for Community Development
- Skipping Pre-Employment Screening: Legal and Business Implications
- The Importance of Local Businesses in Economic Growth
- Why Small Businesses Need Background Checks in 2023