Background Verification Specialist
San Diego, California
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Securecheck360 is a national and global provider of employment background screening solutions for companies across the globe. We help companies address employment background screening challenges by being a single-source solution for helping to detect potential risks in critical areas such as employment screening, extended workforce screening and institutional admissions
We recognize that including an effective pre-employment screening program as part of a comprehensive risk mitigation plan is integral to the success, safety, and efficiency of any company.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Solution based selling, developing a business strategy, identifying, and approaching target clients.
- Generating new lead and convert leads into clients through phone, email and/or live chat support
- Prospecting with a high rate-of-return, capturing necessary customer needs and capabilities through an efficient and effective way.
- Responsible for customer needs analysis, business development and pricing analysis,
- Excellent in Preparing presentations and demonstrating the same to the client.
- Managing all pipeline activity, consistent attainment of new customer and revenue/gross margin goals.
- Experience with selling in a field based B2B capacity or equivalent
- Preferred: 3+ years of experience selling in a field based B2B capacity Selling to Senior Level decision makers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent in client management and follow up
- Versed in strategic management and market research.
- Selling configurable technology-based services or products with contracts and SLA’s